14064 Biomedical Informatics - Where are we and what do we have planned for the future? - Neurology Grand Rounds February 28, 2014
Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
Primary objectives for this presentation are:
1) Clinical Research Database Update
2) Update on collaborative activities of the CTSI Biomedical Informatics Program
3) Interactive Demo of Biosketch functionality in the Faculty Collaboration Database
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!) Available via WebEx
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to https://medicalcollege.webex.com/medicalcollege/j.php?ED=295528207&UID=1770720827&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
1. Please call one of the following numbers:
Meeting Place: 1-414-955-8000
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified Meeting Place meeting ID: 801 147 426