14064 Congenital Mysthenic Syndrome - January 24, 2014
Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
1. Learn when to suspect a defect of neuromuscular junction in infants, children, and adults.
2. Learn the three major causes of congenital mysthenic syndrome
3. Learn the treatment approach for different forms of Congenital muscular dystrophy.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.