14064 Neurology Grand Rounds Improving Life Skills and Function: What Neuro Outpatient Services can provide for your patients February 21, 2014
Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
- Discuss the structure and the organization of the OP Neuro Rehab Department.
- Discuss the purpose and role of OT/PT?ST/SW/TR/Psych/Voc for patients with neurologic conditions.
- Discuss the specialty services offered in the OP neuro therapy clinic.
The following planners have disclosed that they have no commercial interests: Dr Chelimsky, Dr Christopher Butson, Dr. David Sabsevitz and Dr. Jonathan Florczak.
No one in control of content have any relevant financial information except for the following:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.