14064 Recognizing the Signs of Fatigue and Sleep Deprivation October 10, 2014
Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
- Become aware of the impairment associated with excessive fatigue.
- Become aware of strategies to mitigate impairment associated with fatigue.
- Discuss resources available through MCW Department of Psychiatry.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.