14120 When Your Clinical Care Is Hot but your satisfaction scores are not! What is a Doc to do?
Weekly grand rounds as a forum for clinical and basic research updates in neurology with respect to diagnosis and management of neurological disorders and advances in neuroscience. General areas of focus will include among others the following: neuromuscular, epilepsy, sleep, movement disorders, stroke and vascular disorders, neurodegenertive, dementia and memory disorders, headaches and cranial neuralgias, autonomic disorders, and general neurologic conditions.
Neurologists and Neuropsychologists as a specialty, including both generalists and sub-specialists. Health care providers including physicians (MD's, DO's) RN, APNP, PA, PhD, as well as students, residents, and fellows. Also included are basic and clinical researchers and clinicians throughout neurology, neurosurgery, and neuropsychology especially during the monthly interdisciplinary grand rounds presentations.
- Review what is Avatar.
- Review the service and samples process.
- Review goal set for ALL ambulatory clinics
- Where are we compared to that goal?
- How can we achieve that goal (AIDET)?
Aamer Ahmed, Service Quality Manager
Diane Book, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Neurology
Lisa Hare, Manager, Performance Excellence Support Services
Joe Stiehm, Customer Experience Analyst, Planning & Strategic Support
Barbara Zembles, MHA, BSN, RN, Manager, Neurosciences Clinic
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
1. Go to: https://medicalcollege.webex.com/medicalcollege/j.php?ED=244760462&UID=1704502957&RT=MiM3
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
4. Click "Join".
To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To join the audio conference only
1. Please call one of the following numbers:
Meeting Place: 1-414-955-8000
2. Follow the instructions that you hear on the phone.
Your Cisco Unified Meeting Place meeting ID: 801 918 130