The Wisconsin Neurological Society 2017 Annual Conference
- Discuss the prevalence, issues and societal impact associated with prescription drug abuse and misuse with a focus on opioid prescriptions
- Discuss the indications for hemicraniectomy in various neurovascular conditions
- State the rationale and backgroun of MOC and discuss the 4-part ABPN MOC program components
Program Director: Douglas Dulli, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 9.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 9.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.