The Wisconsin Neurological Society 2018 Annual Conference
- Review evidence basis for telestroke and teleneurology services in improving patient outcomes.
- Discuss technological and regulatory influences on the provision of neurological care by telemedicine.
- Learn the implications of physician burnout and discuss possible long-term solutions.
Program Director: Douglas Dulli, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Contimuing Medical Educatin through the joint providership of The Medical College of Wisconsin and the Wisconsin Neurological Society. The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 9.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 9.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 9.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 9.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.