ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Community eye care professionals
- Ophthalmic photographers
- Review the pharmacology of various monoclonal antibodies used in modern cancer therapy.
- Discuss potential neuro-ophthalmologic adverse effects of such medications.
Faculty & credentials:
Ryan Walsh, MD
Associate Professor of Ophthalmology & Visual Sciences
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
+1 (414) 955-7840
Wednesday, June 3, 2020 - 7:00am to 8:00am
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.