Monthly lectures in the area of ophthalmology and visual sciences to update clinicians on advances in management and treatment of common ocular diseases
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Community eye care professionals
- Ophthalmic photographers
- Medical Students
- Research Students/Post Graduate
- Present advances in our understanding of ocular disease, such as macular degeneration
- Describes newly seen neuro-ophthalmic complications from oncologic monoclonal antibody drugs
- Discuss advances in surgical treatment of common ocular conditions, such as pediatric cataracts