- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Community eye care professionals
- Ophthalmic photographers
- Review indications for scleral lenses.
- Discuss when sclerals should be utilized in the management of specific ocular conditions.
- Review physiological outcomes of scleral lens wear including potential complications with evidenced based literature.
- Identify new customizations and technological advancements to improve scleral lens success.
|Jennifer Harthan||Metro Optics||Consulting|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved