Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Community eye care professionals
- Ophthalmic photographers
- Review indications for scleral lenses.
- Discuss when sclerals should be utilized in the management of specific ocular conditions.
- Review physiological outcomes of scleral lens wear including potential complications with evidenced based literature.
- Identify new customizations and technological advancements to improve scleral lens success.
|Jennifer Harthan||Metro Optics||Consulting|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.