Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Community eye care professionals
- Ophthalmic photographers
- Review current FDA approved treatment for RPE65 LCA/RP
- Discuss current gene therapies in clinical trials for IRDs
- Show examples of challenges in the diagnosis of IRDs
Associate Professor – Medical Retina
University of WI – Department of Ophthalmology
|Kimberly Stepien||Atsena Therapeutics||Scientific Advisory Board|
|Spotlight Therapeutics||Advisory Committee|
|Opsis Therapeutics||Scientific Advisory Committee|
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.