Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Physician (fellow/resident)
- Community eye care professionals
- Ophthalmic photographers
1. Review Natural History of retinal artery Occlusion
2. Review treatment strategies that have been tried and the data supporting/refuting their usefulness
3. Propose current management in the F.A.S.T. – stroke management era
Professor of Ophthalmology
Medical College of WI Eye Institute
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.