Monthly educational series for Ophthalmologist, Optometrist, community optometrists, residents, fellows, medical students and researchers.
Key Words: Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
- Medical Students, Resident and Fellows
- Community Physicians
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Be aware of signs pointing to infectious etiologies of uveitis
- Recognize safe treatment paradigms in infectious uveitis
- Recognize typical presentations of various etiologies of infectious uveitis
Anjum Koreishi, MD
Northwestern Medicine/ Northwestern University
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Anjum Koreishi, MD||Abbvie||Advisory Committee|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.