Monthly educational series for Ophthalmologist, Optometrist, community optometrists, residents, fellows, medical students and researchers.
Key Words: Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
- Medical Students, Residents and Fellows
- Community Physicians
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss the association of the radiographic finding of empty sella and idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH)
- Review recent important studies which assess the relative utility of empty sella as a diagnostic finding
- Discuss approach to patients incidentally found to have empty sella on cranial imaging
Ryan Walsh, MD
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Ryan Walsh, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.