Monthly educational series for Ophthalmologist, Optometrist, community optometrists, residents, fellows, medical students and researchers.
Key Words: Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
- Medical Students, Residents and Fellows
- Community Physicians
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss challenges in diagnosis and management of pediatric hyphemas, and discuss differences to adult hyphemas
- Evaluate the evidence for different management options
- Identify key factors to focus on when managing and following these patients; propose an algorithm
Heather Stiff, MD
Medical College of Wisconsin
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Heather Stiff, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.