Monthly educational series for Ophthalmologist, Optometrist, community optometrists, residents, fellows, medical students and researchers.
Key Words: Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
- Medical Students, Residents and Fellows
- Community Physicians
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss a few important topics that are being discussed at major Retina meetings
- Assess controversial aspects of topics being discussed
- Evaluate potential implications for our patient care
Faculty & credentials:
Judy Kim, MD
Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Vitreoretinal Diseases and Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
|Judy Kim||Alimera Sciences||Advisory Committee|
+1 (414) 955-2088
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation of Credit Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
04/05/2023 - 7:00am to 8:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.