Monthly educational series for Ophthalmologist, Optometrist, community optometrists, residents, fellows, medical students and researchers.
Key Words: Ophthalmology Grand Rounds
- Medical Students, Residents and Fellows
- Community Physicians
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Appreciate the rate and pattern of glaucoma progression
- Apply different tools to detect glaucoma progression
- Attempt to predict glaucoma progression
Simon K. Law, MD
Clinical Professor of Health Sciences
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Simon K. Law, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.