The 30th Annual Medical College of Wisconsin Sports Medicine Symposium
This symposium is designed for primary care physicians, emergency medicine physicians, physical therapists, athletic trainers, nurses, coaches, athletic directors, and anyone who is interested and involved in the care of athletes of all ages and abilities. Topics and speakers are subject to change. Team, institutional and hospital affiliations are current as of brochure printing.
Primary care physicians
Emergency medicine physicians
Allied Health Care Professionals interested and involved in the care of athletes
- Improve understanding of medical and musculoskeletal problems which are frequently encountered by those who assist in care of the athlete with focus on shoulder, back, pelvis, and knee problems.
- Improve understanding of principles of rehabilitation of athletic injuries with focus on shoulder, back, pelvis, and knee problems.
- Improve performance and confidence with respect to planning and response to on-field injuries and evaluation of injuries in training room and office settings.
Course Director - Craig Young, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
A complete list of faculty and disclosure information will be provided on site.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- 14.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 14.25 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.