Advisory Board Fellowship - The Calibrated Enterprise
Operations, finance and information technology are too often viewed as simply administrative functions. Yet when effectively aligned with strategy, these systems and infrastructures can become the driving force behind improved patient outcomes, organizational growth, and strategic fulfillment.
In this Intensive, emphasis is placed on understanding best practice across industries and focusing this understanding on key hospital processes, including patient throughput, capacity and safety, financial management, and the integration of new technologies. Underscoring these teaching objectives is a focus on both the analytic frameworks necessary to maximize performance as well as the role fellows play in leading change at their respective institutions.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Understand the dynamics at play between operations, finance and information technology
- Recognize the transformative power of operations for elevating both hospital performance and creating strategic advantage
- Learn the financial structures and systems of today’s health care environment and how the most successful organizations manage finances to deliver on their mission and vision
- Utilizing information technology to simplify and enhance organizational processes
- 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 15.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.