Advisory Board Fellowship - The Talent Multiplier
The purpose of AB Fellowship Intensive Five - The Talent Multiplier will be to equip participants with coaching strategies aimes at elevating individual perfomance, provide a framework for assessing team work dynamics and correcting teams when they get off course, explore strategies for aligning and engaging physicians, regardless of their affiliation with the health system, and provide participants with the skills and mindsets necessary to design effective talent management systems.
This course is designed for current executive leaders, emerging executive leaderes, department directors, and elected medical staff leaders.
At the conclusion of The Talent Multiplier session, participants should be able to:
- Understand the value of coaching for enhanced individual performance
- Harness the power of teams to realize their full potential
- Deploy strategies to align and engage physicians
- Design a talen management system that yields a workforce that is aligned with strategic priorities.
Fabienne Moore and Karen Sulek
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
- 15.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™