This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial or newly emerging topics that are likely to change diagnostic pathology practices that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
Key Words: CME, MCW, Pathology, Neuropathology, Clinical Pathology, Molecular Pathology, Surgical Pathology, Education, Differential Diagnosis, Morphological and Microscopic Findings, Pathological Processes, Pathological Conditions, Neoplastic Cell Transformation, Health Care Facilities, Manpower and Services
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Discuss the current multimodality management of pancreatic cancer
- Explain opportunities for precision medicine in pancreatic cancer
- Describe current challenges in translational research and clinical trial design that benefit from pathology engagement
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.Kathleen Bone, PhD
- Kathleen Bone, PhD
- Tamara Giorgadze, MD, PhD
- Kenneth Iczkowski, MD
- Shannon M. Majewski, CMP, CMM, HMCC, VEMM
- Lauren Parsons, MD
- Susan Tsai, MD, MHS, FACS
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Chromacode||Advisory Board|
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Nuclease Probe Technologies||Advisor|
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Pattern Dx||Consultant|
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Accelerate Dx||Consultant|
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.