This educational activity is designed to provide our faculty with alternative sources of information and experience on controversial or newly emerging topics that are likely to change diagnostic pathology practices that cannot be gleaned from reading the literature or standard textbooks in pathology. There are many areas in pathology where a uniformly acceptable standard has not yet been established. Direct interaction with an expert can provide the pathologist with additional insight into more effective ways to handle the issue.
Key Words: CME, MCW, Pathology, Neuropathology, Clinical Pathology, Molecular Pathology, Surgical Pathology, Education, Differential Diagnosis, Morphological and Microscopic Findings, Pathological Processes, Pathological Conditions, Neoplastic Cell Transformation, Health Care Facilities, Manpower and Services
- Maintain and improve professional skills and knowledge of MCW faculty, community pathologists, clinical laboratory specialists, and staff as applicable
- Enhance the understanding of clinical and basic medical training and research
- Explain how medical knowledge is acquired, evaluated and disseminated so as to be able to critically analyze current medical issues and future advances
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- Kathleen Bone, PhD
- Tamara Giorgadze, MD, PhD
- Kenneth A. Iczkowski, MD
- Shannon M. Majewski, CMP, CMM, HMCC, VEMM
- Lauren Parsons, MD
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Chromacode||Advisory Board|
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Nuclease Probe Technologies||Advisor|
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Pattern Dx||Consultant|
|Blake Buchan, PhD||Accelerate Dx||Consultant|