15069 Pathology Peer Review - February 26, 2015
This educational activity is intended for residents, fellows and attending pathologists in the division of Anatomic Pathology. The latter, in particular, are the prime target of this exercise, since the level of the discussion around the cases being presented directly impacts on their daily work and does not deal with the basics but with the intangible grey zones in diagnosis which can sometimes only be gleaned from experience (i.e., it may not be possible to find the answers to these problems in standard textbooks or other references).
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
- Physician Assistants
At the conclusion of this activity, I will be able to:
- Maintain and improve professional skills and knowledge of faculty, residents and fellows
- Obtain an understanding of clinical and basic medical training and research
- Examine and analyze patient care by reviewing and discussing difficult cases
Professor and Chairman
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclosure.
In accordance with the ACCME® standard for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.