Update on Clinical Application of Next-Generation Sequencing Cancer Panels - A. C. Mackinnon, MD
The Medical College of Wisconsin is an approved provider of Maintenance of Certification Part II Self Assessment Modules by the American Board of Pathology. SAMs are available for selection sessions of the Pathology Grand Rounds and the Midwestern Conference: Update in Surgical Pathology.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing
medical education for physicians. The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.50 AMA PRA
Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is a provider for Self-Assessment Modules as defined by the American Board of Pathology, and has
designated this educational activity for a maximum of 6.5 SAM credits.
- Allied Health Professionals
- Evaluate current criteria for diagnosis in various subspecilty areas in surgical pathology
- Recognize the proper application of immunohistochemical and other ancillary techniques for the diagnosis of problematic cases
- Become familiar with advances in terminology and classification of neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders
- 0.50 MOC Part IIMOC Part II credit.