- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Pediatrician, Psychologist, Fellow, Resident, Nurse, Other
Participants will be able to:
Upon completion of this session, participants should gain knowledge of the following topics in reference to acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) in children and adolescents:
1. Epidemiology, clinical features and diagnostic evaluation
2. Current treatment results and key therapeutic challenges
3. Biology, structure, mechanism of action and results of recently completed early phase clinical trials of monoclonal antibody-based therapies and genetically engineered chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) transduced T cells.in.
Alan S. Wayne, MD, Director, Children’s Center for Cancer and Blood Diseases; Head, Division of Hematology, Oncology and Blood & Marrow Transplantation, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California