Pediatrician, Psychologist, Fellow, Resident, Nurse, Other
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the diagnosis and scope of the problem
- Describe the physiology underlying the approach to optimizing ventilation and oxygenation
- Describe the multidisciplinary and long-term approach to patients with severe BPD
Leif Nelin, MD, Principal Investigator, Center for Perinatal Research, The Research Institute at Nationwide Children’s Hospital; Neonatology Division Chief, Nationwide Children’s Hospital, Columbus, OH
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.