- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Pediatrician, Psychologist, Fellow, Resident, Nurse, Other
Participants will be able to:
1. To understand the concept of a feeding tube home as a method for improving outcomes for patients with a long term feeding tube.
2. To learn how to engage families so their priorities inform the placement and care of a long-term feeding tube.
3. To understand how to accelerate improvements to Quality (cost, health, care) by partening with patients
Presenter: Adam Goldin, MD, MPH, Associate Professor of Surgery, Seattle Children's and Maria Cho, JD, MA, associate at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP