- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Pediatrician, Psychologist, Fellow, Resident, Nurse, Other
Participants will be able to:
1) To learn about the connection between patient and family stress reduction and successful medical outcomes.
2) To learn the Kids Kicking Cancer Breath Brake™ to transform classical sympathetic response to the parasympathetic suppression of adrenal glucorticoids.
3) To use these techniques to teach your patients and families.
4) To increase compliance and lower trypanophobia in patients.
Rabbi Elimelech Goldberg, Founder and International Director, Kids Kicking Cancer; Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Wayne State University School of Medicine