Pediatrician, Psychologist, Fellow, Resident, Nurse, Other
Participants will be able to:
1. To discuss the value and limitations of fine needle aspiration as a diagnostic modality in the pediatric population.
2. To discuss the challenges associated with performing and interpreting fine needle aspirations in the pediatric population.
3. To provide a practical approach to the successful introduction and use of fine needle aspiration as a diagnostic modality in the pediatric setting.
Lisa Teot, MD, Assistant Professor, Pathology; Director, Cytology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.