Attendees of Pediatric Grand Rounds will learn from leading experts state-of-the art clinical and basic science knowledge in a wide variety of topics in pediatric medicine. Information presented will enable attendees to remain current on best practices that improve their ability to deliver excellent patient care and outcomes.
Key Words: (3-5 words): Pediatric medicine; behavioral health
- Nurse Practitioner
- Physician Assistant
- Social Worker
- Other: Resident and Fellow Trainees, Medical Students
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Review different stages of status epilepticus and cerebral changes
- Define FIRES as a subcategory of NORSE
- Recognize FIRES as a unique form of status epilepticus
- Review proposed etiology, diagnostic work up, therapeutic options
- Identify chronic sequelae and ideal timing for neuroprognostication
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Raquel Farias-Moeller, MD
Assistant Professor of Neurology, Medical College of Wisconsin; Director of Pediatric Critical Care Neurology, Children's Wisconsin
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.