The Pediatric Multidisciplinary Musculoskeletal Oncology Conference is an interactive, interdisciplinary forum that serves to review all cases of musculoskeletal and related tumors and to strategize appropriate interdisciplinary plans of care.
Multidisciplinary care has been shown to improve outcomes. This is a working meeting to review patient issues and make decisions about ongoing care.
- Describe and discuss contemporary issues in the diagnosis, treatment, and evaluation of pediatric patients with musculoskeletal tumors.
- Formulate data-driven, interdisciplinary plans of care for patients presenting with musculoskeletal tumors.
- Identify gaps in the literature related to the care of pediatric patients with musculoskeletal tumors.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.