The Pediatric Multidisciplinary Musculoskeletal Oncology Conference is an interactive, interdisciplinary forum that serves to review all cases of musculoskeletal and related tumors and to strategize appropriate interdisciplinary plans of care.
Multidisciplinary care has been shown to improve outcomes. This is a working meeting to review patient issues and make decisions about ongoing care.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- Describe and discuss contemporary issues in the diagnosis, treatment, and evaluation of pediatric patients with musculoskeletal tumors.
- Formulate data-driven, interdisciplinary plans of care for patients presenting with musculoskeletal tumors.
- Identify gaps in the literature related to the care of pediatric patients with musculoskeletal tumors.
Faculty & credentials:
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all speakers/planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships, and there was nothing to disclose.
Meghen Browning, MD
Amy Newman, APP
+1 (414) 955-4170
03/06/2015 - 12:00pm to 1:30pm CST
Children's Hopsital of Wisconsin
9000 W. Wisconsin AveHerma Heart Center Conference Room
Milwaukee, WI 53226
See map: Google Maps
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.