Together for Children 2023
- Child advocacy center personnel
- Child protective services
- Sexual assault and domestic violence personnel
- Judicial officers, attorneys & guardian ad litems
- Law enforcement officials Medical and health professionals – including SANE
- Nurses and nurse practitioners
- School personnel
- Social workers, therapists and psychologists
- Foster care workers and parents
- Anyone interested in child abuse prevention
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- List practical strategies to improve accurate detection of and responses to child maltreatment and domestic violence
- Employ strategies to help families that are trauma-informed and sensitive to social determinants of health
- Describe self-care strategies that can improve resilience of the workforce
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 17.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 17.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 17.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 17.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.