13194, Webcast: "Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Children and Adolescents" (April 17, 2013)
This educational activity is designed to provide the latest information about common problems encountered in pediatric practice and will benefit all health care providers who work with children including pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- Family Medicine Providers
- Advanced Practice Providers
- Physician Assistants
- Understand incidence of sudden cardiac arrest in children and adolescents.
- Understand the etiologies of sudden cardiac arrest in children and adolescents.
- Understand the sudden cardiac arrest prevention strategies.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.