16174, Best and Safest Care, September 14, 2016
This education is designed to reduce preventable harm. There is a need to reduce hospital acquired conditions, serious safety events, and other instances of preventable harm.
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
pediatricians, family practice physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
- Describe the Solutions for Patient Safety (SPS) framework and Children’s role in it.
- Define what it means to be a high reliability organization.
- Describe tools and approaches that facilitate a safety culture.
Michael Gutzeit, MD
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.