2022 Children’s Wisconsin Provider Leadership Academy
Regardless of the position you have, the most important assets for success are:
- How you come across to colleagues and customers
- How well you influence those around you
- How you express yourself in communications and appearance
- How you position yourself in the organization
In fact, this ability to demonstrate executive presence and a strong leadership brand is no longer optional for leaders who wish to excel. Leaders are on display every day and like it or not, are judged on how effectively they communicate the professional objectives and values they represent.
In this program, you will learn how to enhance daily communications, influence others, stand-out, and fine-tune your leadership brand.
- Allied Health Care Professionals
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Describe strategies to influence others
- Explain ways to stand out and make a great first impression in your work life
- Identify personal strengths and potential challenges in order to create a stronger professional image and brand
- Demonstrate the ability to speak confidently in a variety of settings
- Determine “brand strengths” and utilize them for career advancement
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Six, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
David Margolis, MD
Smriti Khare, MD
Mike Gutzeit, MD
Nathan Sheets, MEd, SSCC
Leadership Development Program Manager
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 28.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 28.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 28.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 28.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.