The research issue we wish to address is increasing research activity within the department, and forming/capitalizing on collaborations with faculty from other departments and institutions.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Allied Health Care Professionals
- developing evidence-based rehabilitation knowledge and presentation skills by observing others andpresenting
- acquiring the skills necessary to identify, plan, and carry out a research project independently or incollaboration
- improving PM&R’s ability to collaborate with neuroscience initiatives at theCollege
- inculcating the benefits and outcomes of intra- and inter-institutional clinical research inrehabilitation
- utilizing the up-to-date and the most current research in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitiation
Activity Director: Matt Durand, PhD
Diane Braza, MD
Nick Ketchum, MD
John McGuire, MD
Karin Goodfriend, MD
Cassandra List, MD
Danny Riley, PhD
Moriah Iverson, MS
Matt Durand, PhD
Rachel Minkin, MS
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.