ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.
Allied Health Care Professionals
1. Understand the mantra “Somewhere to go, and something to do” in relation to peripheral nerves after amputation.
2. Understand the difference between central and peripheral pain.
3. Understand options for chronic versus acute amputees and goals of pain control and/ or myoelectric control.
Course Director: Christopher White, MD
Aaron L. Morgan, MD
Department of Plastic Surgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
Christopher L. White, MD
Heather M. Curtiss
Barbara Hughes, APNP
Carley L. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Mary K. Voegeli, APNP
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Kimberley L. Zvara
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):