- Allied Health Care Professionals
1. To enhance understanding of the role of chiropractic care in spine and musculoskeletal clinical care settings.
2. To enhance understanding of the evidence associated with chiropractic related interventions for spine and musculoskeletal conditions.
3. To discuss practical considerations in chiropractic co-management of patients.
4. To learn of clinical scenarios which may warrant research to investigate outcomes associated with chiropractic interventions.
Jordan Gliedt, DC
Department of Neurosurgery
Medical College of Wisconsin
Christopher L. White, MD
Heather M. Curtiss
Carley L. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Mary K. Voegeli, APNP
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.