- Allied Health Care Professionals
- Recognize Wright's fundamental principles of rehabilitation psychology.
- Describe the function of a psychologist on a transdisciplinary rehab team.
- Name the four cornerstones of a rehab psychology intervention and discuss applications in neurorehabilitation.
Presentations and Presenters:
Leia Vos, PhD
Acute Mental Health in TBI and Polytrauma
Clement J. Zablocki VA Medical Center
Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin
Christopher L. White, MD
Heather M. Curtiss
Carley L. Sauter, MD
Stacy Stibb, DO
Mary K. Voegeli, APNP
Jennifer Yacub-Martin, MD
Linda Yoon, RN
Kimberley L. Zvara
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Commercial Support Number 6, all in control of content disclosed any relevant financial relationships. These relationships were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest resolution process and resolved.
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose with the exception of the following person(s):
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.