15124 Choosing Therapeutic Techniques 6/3/2016
This series of presentations is designed to provide continuing education for psychotherapists who treat children and adolescents. This activity will bring the audience up to date on the most current evidence based psychological treatments for youth covering a wide array of behavioral and emotional problems.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this Live Activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Psychology CE Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Medical College of Wisconsin maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
This activity contains content or processes that may be potentially stressful.
Psychologists, social workers, counselors, and other allied mental health professionals
1. Discussing matching therapy to the client's needs based on empirical evidence
2. In the absence of evidence, or in addition to it, describe rationale for how certain techniques "fit" with certain clients
3. Understand the role of educating your client on a particular therapeutic approach
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 APAAPA credit.
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.