Department of Psychiatry Faculty Education Retreat
This workshop is designed for Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Faculty who work closely with the MCW Psychiatry Residents. We will review some aspects of the MCW Psychiatry Residency but will focus primarily on faculty development. Workshops will be interactive and highlight adult centered learning principles to engage faculty in curriculum development, giving feedback and understanding milestones.
This program is only open to Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine Fulltime and Clinical Faculty within MCW.
- Effectively develop curriculum and objectives for a rotation or class
- Give effective feedback to learners
- Understand the ACGME milestones and how this can inform teaching and evaluation
Professor and Chair
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 3.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 3.50 APAAPA credit.
- 3.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.