Milwaukee Immigrant and Refugee Health and Wellness Conference 2015
Motivated by the desire to attain improved effective care for and response to complex refugee/immigrant wellness needs, we propose to hold this conference.
It will mobilize and harness the diverse knowledge, capacities, and services of various stakeholders, interested to learn from and with those who interface with refugee and immigrant communities in the USA.
The conference will provide a platform for improved skills attainment, sharing, and captivation of advanced research and practices within the prism of Human Wellness, being interchangeably influenced by local and global factors.
- Medical Doctors
- Physician Assistants
- How to adapt my practice to better serve refugee and/or immigrant populations
- The important considerations for addressing the top health concerns of Milwaukee’s refugee and/or immigrant populations
- What services medical, behavioral health, social workers, etc. provide refugee and/or immigrant populations
James Sanders (MCW)
Sherri Johnson (MCW)
Samantha Wilson (MCW)
Ms. Yvonn Ssempijja (SFPP)
Ben Rader (SFPP & Mt. Mary)
Jianying Liu (FMLH)
Siengthong Lassanske (FMLH)
Mary Flynn (LSS)
- 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 16.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.