17191 Opioid Prescribing CME for Psychiatrists and Other Mental Health Professionals-DCSI Session 2 (MED-1029)
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 2.0 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Opioid prescribers in the state of Wisconsin
1. Review opioid reporting and monitoring requirements
2. Identify vulnerable populations for opioid dependence
3. Discuss the requirements for and distinction between Suboxone and methadone treatments
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 2.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.