Addiction Psychiatry Half-Day Faculty Development
This is a faculty development activity consisting of three presentations. During one presentation, faculty will learn how to best utilize staffing time to teach and how to effectively give feedback. Another presentation will be about how MCW has increased its capacity for inclusion and diversion and how faculty can apply and integrate MCW’s efforts it to the addiction psychiatry program. The last presentation pertains to how faculty can access practice data in order to improve provision of patient safety and patient care.
This particular course is offered only to faculty who teach and supervise fellows in the Addiction Fellowship at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Teach addiction fellows effectively within a limited amount of time during staffing
- Develop skills to provide feedback that serves as a learning opportunity for both fellows and attendings
- Incorporate practice data to improve patient-based learning within different health care systems
- Provide an inclusive work environment
All persons in control of content have NO relevant financial relationships to disclose.
In accordance with the ACCME policy on relevant financial disclosure, all planners were asked to reveal any relevant financial relationships. Dr. Kowol has nothing to disclose.
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 4.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.