WI CPCP Education Modules
Funded by the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, Wis.Stat.20.435 and 51.442 and in part from the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of a 5-year cooperative agreement.
Pediatric Primary Care Providers
- Diagnosing and Treating Attentions Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorders
- Pharmacological Treatment of Depression and Anxiety with Focus on SSRIs
- Atypical Antipsychotic Medication in Pediatric Patients
- General Screening Tools: Practitioner’s Guide to Assessing Pediatric Mental Health & Safety
- Specific Rating Scale: Practitioner’s Guide to Assessing Pediatric Mental Health & Safety
- Assessment and Triage of Suicidality
- Trauma Informed Care Part 1: Overview and Learning Resources
- Trauma Informed Primary Care, Part 2: Strategies for Practices
- Emotional and Behavioral Dysregulation, Part 1: Identification and Causes
- Emotional and Behavioral Dysregulation, Part 2: Techniques and Interventions
ACCME Accreditation Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per module. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.0 hours of participation per module for continuing education for allied health professionals.
Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. is approved as a provider of nurse practitioner continuing education by the American Association of Nurse Practitioners: AANP Provider Number 150930. This program has been approved for 10.0 contact hours of continuing education (which includes 3.0 hours of pharmacology).
This activity has been reviewed by the AAPA Review Panel and is compliant with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 10.00 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. Approval is valid for one year from 12/01/20122. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
- 10.00 AAFPAAFP credit.
- 10.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 10.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.