- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- CAA's, CRNA's, Anesthesiology residents and fellows
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Recognize unusual and/ or suboptimal perioperative outcomes and report to the correct entity
- Identify common and rare disease processes and their implications for pediatric anesthesia practice
- Review standard and uncommon surgical and interventional procedures and their implications for pediatric anesthesia practice
- Identify the professional, performance, and ethical aspects of pediatric anesthesia practice
- Astrid G. Stucke
- Richard Berens
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.