Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify common blind spot(s) on imaging examinations
- Identify common misinterpretations of imaging findings
- Acknowledge common pitfalls of imaging interpretation, including but not limited to satisfaction of search
- Familiarize uncommon presentations of common pathologies and anatomic variations
- Discuss options for variations in workflow or processes which may lead to departmental improvements
This series will not hold a conference between July-September
George Vallillee, MD
Radiology Imaging Director
Department of Radiology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- George Vallillee
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Care Professionals:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 1.00 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.