The Peer Learning system has been developed to meet the increasing learning opportunities, quality improvement activities, and celebrating successes. Faculty members contribute cases for possible inclusion in peer learning conferences throughout the quarter and the conference leader brings a selection of these cases to the conference for learning, discussion, and possible workflow or process change.
Key Words: Quality improvement, peer learning, imaging
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- Identify common blind spot(s) on imaging examinations
- Identify common misinterpretations of imaging findings
- Acknowledge common pitfalls of imaging interpretation, including but not limited to satisfaction of search
- Familiarize uncommon presentations of common pathologies and anatomic variations
- Discuss options for variations in workflow or processes which may lead to departmental improvements
This series will not hold a conference between July-September
George Vallillee, MD
Radiology Imaging Director
Department of Radiology
Medical College of Wisconsin-Froedtert
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
- George Vallillee
- Laura R. Field, MD
The following persons in control of content disclosed the following financial relationships which were reviewed via the MCW conflict of interest mitigation process and addressed.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 1.00 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.