Fall 2022 New Data Manager Onboarding Meeting
Participants who engage in this educational intervention will be able to:
- The data manager will be able to navigate the required systems (FormsNet3, CIBMTR Portal, and CIBMTR Center Support)
- The data manager will understand the importance of submitting timely, quality, and complete data to CIBMTR through numerous small breakout groups and Q and A during that time
- The data manager will practice entering training data into the FN3 training environment for CRID creation, Form 2400/2400/4000/2900, and transfer form 2400/2400/4000/2900, and transfer form while receiving feedback from instructors in small breakout groups
In accordance with the ACCME® Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education, Standard 3, all in control of content must disclose any relevant financial relationships. The following in control of content had no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Thomas A Degen
Gretchen L Koenigs
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians
Designation of Credit Statement
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 13.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Hours of Participation for Allied Health Professionals
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this activity for up to 13.5 hours of participation for continuing education for allied health professionals.
- 13.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™
- 13.50 Hours of ParticipationHours of Participation credit.